Thursday, July 16, 2015

Linky Thursday

There used to be a 'Linky' day, every week, on the original blogs of yesteryear... And it used to be just once a week, but I don't do once a week ;)

Anyhoooo

I'm rather liking the articles on Born Fitness recently, I found it on the 'top 60 health blogs' of 2015 - I must admit, most of them were drivel... but this one makes a bit of sense from fitness to motivation to nutrition.    So a good blog to explore when you have a bit of time!

Then what's not to like about Deliciously Ella?  She's a bit of a 'sloane' but that's no bad thing and she's certainly got her head screwed on...!  I like her ideals, I like some of her recipes, although I find some are not to my taste and the fact this girl must have a dinner party each night because the ingredients are HUGE and she does use lots of internet only purchases - fine if you live in London with all those trendy shops, but like me if you live in the heart of North Devon, chickpea flour and coconut sugar is not something you can find here!

And that brings me onto The Green Goddess - I'm not too big on the 'self love' part, I'm not that kind of person and it creeps me out, I find self love selfish, I've always been for my family and for my friends, my needs do not come first, well, not much!  But I love her recipes, although the clean blueberry muffins I made the other day were not nice - it's all trial and error, but her peanut butter chocolate cups are simply DREAMY!

Although very American - these websites usually are - I do enjoy the advice and the words written on Greatist - Health and Fitness News - lots to read and look at... another website for when you have more time to, er, burn? ;)

And finally - well, you knew she wouldn't be too far behind - I utterly LOVE all the workouts and the question and answer advice she gives on a whole range of things from weightloss to exercise - it's the Jessica Smith YouTube Channel - over 200 fitness vids to pick from and believe me, they WILL get you very hot and sweaty!

:) xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment