Sunday, January 31, 2016

DOWN WITH THE LARK

Yes, I have a very good idea what happened.

Life got in the way.  Life is so hard.  I used to be quite a good multi-tasker - as in - visit every single site I'm joined to under the sun and keep it ALL UP TO DATE.  Sadly now running my own business and still on the mission to get fit and thin, rather takes over my life!

Anyhow - after a month of juicing and having zero energy!  And having yet another month of endless rain and wind and cold and not being able to get out running that much, I've signed up to this:

diet rehab with rebelfit

Because I'm fed up of having zero energy and feeling hungry...  It's time to sort myself out once and for all!

And I figured - I need somewhere to talk about it - even if it's just going to be me reading it, like a very public 'Dear Diary' - so it's here for anyone to read and anyone who like me is literally struggling with the healthy eating/exercise 'thing'!

Plus, to keep this blog in tune with my 'other' part of my life - I will end every day with a new photograph - please bare in mind, it might sometimes (a lot of the time) be a robin and always the same one (Louie!) but today, it's a yellow crocus and a rather vivid green young stinging nettle - it has rained for the last 3 months and apart from the odd very cold day - it has been mild - although it hasn't felt mild with all the wind and the rain - it has been downright miserable!

So let's end on something bright...  And Spring like!


No comments:

Post a Comment