Wednesday, February 17, 2016

So Far It's a Happy Lark

Into the third week of my new regime of rebelfit and I seem to be flying.  I think I always had the mindset, but not the necessary push to get me started - this is by far the best £30 I've spent, better then any gym membership or juice menu for a week.  Although it has taken me a fortnight or so to get used to the 'amount' of food I'm eating now and to fight with extreme tiredness.  My body is still changing but I find once I start exercising, I suddenly come alive!  Take this mornings workout - a 30 minute strength training session with lovely Jessica - it's a cardio strength for 30 mins, so the weights must never be too heavy - she recommends 8 pounds, that's roughly 3 and half kg - I used 3kg and found it - although difficult - 'doable'!

Anyway - I'm hardly ever hungry and when I am, I eat fruit and nuts - it works!  Plus I have one day off each week, for some wine and chocolate, although last week I didn't enjoy any of it!  My mindset is definitely changing and I'm not really striving to become 'lean' - just a healthy weight and for someone like myself to finally start wearing girly dresses in the Summer and not trying to hide my figure with oversized t shirts and trousers!  Plus I'm running further - perhaps not quicker - but I ran 7 miles last week and want to build up to 10!

Louie Robin as ever has been my true friend through everything, every day I see him maybe twice and get my 'Louie fix'... He poses so beautifully for me!


And the daffodils in my garden - now sadly looking forlorn after a heavy frost yesterday morning (nicely raining today of course, just for a change)  Oh for WARMTH! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment