Friday, July 24, 2015

I'm still here!

But not finding the time to 'make' anything delicious!   Or have much to say right now - apart from I have been running every morning, apart from this morning as I would have needed a boat!

But I am still throwing myself across the living room in a sweaty mess with kettle bells and dumb bells and grimacing through planks, side planks, squats, lunges...and wondering why I'm not losing any more weight - diet is good, occasionally it's bad, but 85% it's good - I think I want it perfect overnight, that's the problem and that's why so many people decide on fad diets as they're convinced they'll lose it all in the 5 days it tells them they will, not realising that they'll stop it or get bored or, let's say 'HUNGRY' and pile it all on again and more - this is why I'm all for longevity - I don't CARE how long it takes me to lose all the weight I want to lose - if it takes 5 years, let it take 5 years... I want to lose slowly and yeah, I have a wedding to go to and I'm terrified of looking fat and need to find something to wear in Exeter on Monday and am exercising like a demon and eating clean, but I know things won't be different, it's only a few days LOL

Today I had a WHOLE day to play with my new lens and on this day it has RAINED all day - so these are the shots I got through a very dirty window, with a massive ISO because the light was so bad...

 House sparrow and great tit sheltering from the rain

 A pair of bullfinches and a young goldfinch in the foreground 

A young great tit

I'll be back!  SOON!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment