Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Perfect Lunch

I saw this on a website I know and love:

Avo Baked Eggs

And today I had it for lunch and it's utterly delectable!  Just right, not too much and not too little, we had a slice of sourdough bread with it, just to mop up the yolk of the egg and it's using the WHOLE egg - hooray!

 Slight downside - a bit of washing up and very difficult to balance the cracked egg in the hole of the avocado without it swimming out at speed - but I guess will all these kind of things, it takes practice!
 Fresh chives from the garden!

It was eaten and the plates licked clean - definitely be making this again!

I haven't been feeling up to scratch of late, very low energy and even though I've been exercising like a demon, I just feel bushed now!  But this morning I successfully held a side plank on either side with no wobble nor strenuous effort - it was easy!!!  How did that happen?  You see, practice and in my case daily practice for a month - makes perfect!

Now I'm off to relax and watch the Men's Wimbledon Final - I like both players, but I have a soft spot for Roger! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment