Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sweet July

Well, it's when one of my favourite hedgerow flowers emerge and I've managed to successfully grow them in our garden!  Meadow Sweet:




This morning I did the first 15 minute of Jessica 'Aha' Smith's Get fit in 15 Youtube vids - for people kickstarting their fitness, I just did it because I want to do the 15 days!  Plus I did her first Summer of Strength Youtube vid, 1/28 - 40 minutes of leg work with dumbbells - my legs wobbled like crazy after that, could only manage to do one walking routine with her and her mum Debbie from her WALK ON dvd before my legs just refused to walk anymore... This is the trouble having a fitbit, I've only just done my 10,000 steps today at 4pm, usually I've done them by mid morning and go on to do 10,000 more, but since I've stopped running for the time being, I haven't been help to do much stepping!  I'm thinking of running tomorrow... Maybe!

I'm still drinking the water from starting it the other day, the jug lasts 48 hours if you keep refilling and I'm on my second jug - I love the taste, it keeps me really refreshed - but whether or not it's giving me a flat tummy, it's hard to tell!  But I'll keep on with it!  It's just A LOT of cucumber, which I try and eat through it all, but I do end up throwing a lot of it away!

I made some protein ice cream earlier - you know - like you do - no idea what it's like, will try it out this evening for pudding - I still want to strive after the high protein diet in order to lose more weight, but since it knocked me out yesterday, I'm a little wary!  :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment